The Responsible Investor Digital Festival: Summer 2020
Join us for one week of sustainable finance keynote addresses, high-level plenaries, live Q&As, thematic breakouts and special DigiFest ‘fringe’ events.
June 15th - 19th - on-line and free to attend!
• Dara Khosrowshahi, Chief Executive Officer, Uber
• Brune Poirson, French Secretary of State for the Ecological and Social Transition
• Martin Spolc, Head of the Sustainable Finance and Fintech unit in the European Commission's Directorate General for Financial Services
• Pavan Sukhdev, CEO Gist Impact
• Dr Ma Jun, Chairman of the China Green Finance Committee
• Hiroshi Komori, Senior Director, Stewardship and ESG, GPIF ($1.6 trillion AUM) in Japan
On Monday the 15th between 10:45 - 12:00 we will join the dicussions during the first plenary panel of the festival. Discusing questions suchs as;
Will funding for environmental finance be set back in favour of re-establishing BAU, or is it the way to revive growth?
Can we expect more focus on social, labour and equality issues in future corporate and investment thinking?
Has the crisis put corporate governance on hold, or indicated that we need much more of it?
Valentijn van Nieuwenhuijzen, Chief Investment Officer, NN Investment Partners
Magnus Billing, CEO, Alecta
Michael Baldinger, Global Head of Sustainable and Impact Investing Asset Management, UBS
Ben Caldecott, Director, Oxford Sustainable Finance Programme and Associate Professor
Yvonne Bakkum, Managing Director, FMO Investment Management
Hugh Wheelan, Co-Founder and Joint Managing Director, Responsible Investor
Click the link to take a look and sign up for free: https://na.eventscloud.com/ridigifestsummer20